Solved: Does M0-A have to be filed with MO-1040?

Does M0-A have to be filed with MO-1040?

Doing my sons MO 1040 state 2018 taxes by hand.  I used Turbo Tax for Federal and IL.  Do I need to attach MO-A.  There are no Additions, Subtractions, etc.  The fields on MO-1040 for  Additions, Subtractions, etc. are blank/zero.  May not be a wise question but thought I would ask. I think it is unnecessary.  Thanks.

From what you state, it appears to be unnecessary.  If there are no additions or subtractions on Form MO-A that apply to your son, there's no need to submit it with Form MO-1040.

In "Information to Complete Form MO-A, Part 1" in the Instructions for Form MO-1040, the taxpayer is advised that if "If after reviewing the instructions for Part 1, you have no modifications, enter on Form MO-1040, Lines 3 and 5, the same amount(s) entered on Form MO-1040, Line 1."

I followed those instructions for no modifications.  Ok will not send the MO-A form.  Did not seem necessary but did not want it to be a problem if it was not sent.  Only thing on it would have been personal info. such as name, address and s.s. no.  Thank you for your help.

You bet.  Have a great night!