childclan

Do I still need to file an amended return for a W-2c if the new info does not appear to have changed my Federal or State return amounts?

I received a W-2c that only added another code (AA) to box 12a-d.  I went through Turbo Tax and did an amended return, including checking the box for an updated w2.  My Federal and State returns do not appear to have changed.  Do I still need to file an amended return?

If I do still need to file an amendment to 2016, do I need to wait for that to be cleared with the IRS before I can file 2017?

Rachel_W

If you entered the Form W-2C information and went through the Amendment process in TurboTax and it did not change your refund, then you will not need to file an Amendment.

Rachel_W