vishal-s-modi

Do I pay IRS directly after filing the taxes in Turbo tax or will they deduct it from my bank directly?

ErnieS0

It depends on what payment option you selected. Did you ask TurboTax to take the money out of a bank account? Or did you select another option? TurboTax will only take money out of your account if your chose "Direct debit from my bank account."

vishal-s-modi

I am pretty sure I did that, but how do I double confirm it. My tax return has been filed and accepted.

l18david

How do I know what option I chose when I submit the return? My return was accepted 2 business day ago, but the cash was not withdrawn by now. Therefore, I want to make sure I clicked the right option. Thanks!