Do I need to file another return if the copy shows...

Do I need to file another return if the copy shows it is not e- signed with numbers and not dated?

I efiled a joint return, it was accepted, but my copy shows no signatures, date, or pin #. How do we both sign and date it now? Do we have to refile it?

When you e-file your tax return you do not mail anything to the IRS since all of your tax data was included in the e-file.

On the Form 1040 there will not be a signature, date or PIN since the federal tax return was e-filed using a PIN and/or the 2018 AGI which verifies your identity with the IRS.

If you find that you need to provide a "signed" copy to a lender, etc. someday, you each take out a pen and sign it on the line that says "Sign here."