Did you guys send my check to me? I can't tell.
For you tax refund, that comes from the IRS (federal) or your State for your state refund. You can verify how your refund is coming by following the instructions below:
This information is printed right on your return.
You can confirm what account your refund is going to by viewing the 1040 Form.
You will see your bank account information on Lines 20 b,c & d of your Form 1040.
This information can also be found on your TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page. If you did not print the instruction sheet, please follow these steps to print or view it:
· Sign back into your TurboTax Account Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click "Add a State" (You will not be adding a State, this is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
· Next select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"
· Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"
· Check the box for your State return (this will open further options)
· Choose to include the "Government and TurboTax worksheets"
· Then click "View or Print Forms"
· View the "TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page"
For the most up to date information on your refund, you can track your federal refund here: Where's My Refund? which provides your status and whether it has been direct deposited to your account yet or a check has been sent out. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.
Found what you need?Start my taxes
Already have an account? Sign In(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)
Still have questions?
Or browse the Forums