Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Did not receive the card

I did not receive my refund card
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Did not receive the card

@angelicac2   (Remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days) If it's been more than 5-10 business days since you signed up to receive a Turbo Visa Debit Card I would recommend you visit the TurboDebitCard.com website or call the toll free number. They have it listed on the website and you can also report that the card was never received. Also you should check your email (junk folder too!) to see if you received an email from turbotax saying that your card is on the way or if you were given a digital temporary card.  The link below can take you to where you can find the phone number for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card. 

(phone numbers can't be listed when making comments on here)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/00/273...

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Did not receive the card

@celeste_10268 is right.  Your card should have arrived within 5-10 days after you signed up for it.  Contact telephone support to confirm they have the correct address on file for you and/or to order a new card.  Refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for the contact number:  When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Did not receive the card

Hey this Angelica colon I have received the card for my taxes yet. Also haven’t got my fund either. I was wondering if I can get sent a new card? 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Did not receive the card

@angelicac2

Your Turbo Visa Debit Card should have arrived within 5-10 business days from the date your signed up for it. (Remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days). If you think your card should have arrived by now, please visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169  to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

Also, the time frame for receiving your refund on the Turbo Visa Debit card is the same as the standard turnaround time for directly deposited returns. Per the IRS, most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted (received). For the most up-to-date information regarding the status of your tax return and a specific date of when to expect your refund, please visit the IRS Where's My Refund? site. 

Please also see When will my refund be deposited to my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card? for more information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies