When will my refund be deposited to my Turbo® Visa... - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Get the latest stimulus news and tax filing updates.
Intuit

When will my refund be deposited to my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

Once the IRS accepts your tax return, it usually issues refunds within 21 days. The IRS won't start accepting e-filed tax returns until late January. To learn more and for the most up-to-date info from the IRS, visit www.irs.gov/refunds. For information about your state refund, contact your state Department of Revenue.

Remember: You must activate your Turbo® Visa® Debit Card to access the tax refund money that was deposited to it.

Access to refunds may be delayed and/or blocked as a precaution to the rare, but possible, risk of refund-related fraud. If this happens, we may ask you to provide some additional information, including uploading legible ID documents.

The Turbo Visa Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.

Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.

© 2020 Green Dot Corporation

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post