64mafiagin

Did anyone with the message we have received your return and it is still being processed refund date will be provided when available...updated yet????

mlyman0412

Still the same. I filed 1/29. Accepted the same date.  I called yesterday and they said no problems with my refund and to count exactly 3 weeks from the day I filed to get a projected refund date on where's my refund page. They said I should have my refund on the first week of March.

loveme2020

I got this today
64mafiagin

I got a letter in the mail today to do a id verification
Michelena

"Being processed" means they must  first process your return and then approve your refund. Even though the IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days after they receive your tax return, it’s possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer.

Where’s My Refund? will give you a personalized date once they approve your refund.

Hang tight, you will see your status eventually change.