turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Did anyone with the message we have received your return and it is still being processed refund date will be provided when available...updated yet????

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Did anyone with the message we have received your return and it is still being processed refund date will be provided when available...updated yet????

Still the same. I filed 1/29. Accepted the same date.  I called yesterday and they said no problems with my refund and to count exactly 3 weeks from the day I filed to get a projected refund date on where's my refund page. They said I should have my refund on the first week of March.

I got this today

I got a letter in the mail today to do a id verification
Michelena

"Being processed" means they must  first process your return and then approve your refund. Even though the IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days after they receive your tax return, it’s possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer.

Where’s My Refund? will give you a personalized date once they approve your refund.

Hang tight, you will see your status eventually change. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies