Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I dont think it 100% that you wont get it on your tt card if you had fees taken out. Some say you will and some say you wont. Theres been no word of that from no one official. 

Chris183
Returning Member

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Screenshot_20200413-104611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200412-044452.png

When did u file ur taxes? I filed mine April 7th. Just wondering if I'll get mine late cause I filed late

I filed before the irs was accepting tefunds

I paid fees and I still get a direct deposit. I got a notification from the app about 1 hour ago saying that it was processing it didn't say anything about the 15th. Also Green Dot bank doesn't open til 12 est and they don't process deposits outside of business hours

Chris183
Returning Member

See my reply just below your post

I submitted my taxes online through turbo tax and put my DD information for my refund. In order to receive my stimulus check DD would I have to have my refund for my 2019 taxes already deposited into my account before I can get my stimulus check? 

Screenshot_20200413-110205_Chrome.jpg

ghumberto

How can I add my bank information for stimulus check direct deposit 

Justin80
Returning Member

Has anyone else got  that notification? Because i havent got anything yet or is there somewhere i can look on the app?

Thank you 

BlowTail
Returning Member

You had to have that turned on prior. 

Justin80
Returning Member

Ive had the card since February and got my return on the card as well just curious if anyone else got that notification showing its getting deposited.

I have not. And im scared and crying. Wonderful! Wtf

mariahfe

Good Morning, 

I am very confused by all the information and I am not understand. I used Turbo Tax and had to fees taken out of my account and then the remaining was put into my account. Will there be an issue with my getting my stimulus check because the routing/account number is that of TurboTax and not mine? I apologize if you have answered this questions I just can not seem to find the answer. If it is an issue what can we do?

@bige2443  not helpful,no offense the threads more about will ppl get it on their TT card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies