Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I say if we do not receive our impact payment on our card and we have to wait. We should all file a LAWSUIT against Turbotax. Turbotax had weeks to prepare for this and now they are dropping the "Oh well we don't know. Check back for further infor" bomb a few days before the majority of the stimulus is to be released. They should be forced to pay out double. It is a open checking account like any other bank. I hope your agents are reading this. We should file a LAWSUIT.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

well it must work because alot of people are getting notifications of the deposit will be on 15th

I agree but there's not setting up any help for people that actually filed but are helping people who didn't 

Definitely not using TurboTax next year nope too much lying and lack of info

Will we get the stimulus check on TurboTax card? Or have to make a bank account 

Bwoods27

So money is now flowing to Americans but not the people that use turbo card. What do we need to do? I'm about to lose my home because of this.

I dont see why i would not het my timulas check on my green dot bank account.the routing numbers are the same.i also work two jobs and they direct deposit in my turbo tax checking account.hell it even has a savings account.stpg has nothing to do with it either.if my jobs can deposit my paychecks with my routing numbers and account number then why cant the irs use the same routing number and deposit my check? And why are people saying sbtg has anything to do with the account? Cause they shure havent messed with any of my checks and my deposits go threw smooth threw green dot

No it wont be put on the turbotax card. Update your info on the its website 

Jamusic08

Be grateful that your even getting a stimulus check 

thats not true please all post people are getting notifications that it will be on card 15th

I had fees taken out. I just looked on my tax return in the routing and account number match the routing and account number for my card. I was also provided with the same information hand to an employer do you have my money direct deposit on the same account. Or anyone else to send me money. So I'm pretty sure we will be receiving our stimulus checks our cards.

yes we will

Im pretty dame shure the cards that sbtg are talking about are ones that cant be reloaded or even have a checking account that came from a tax preper office.not the turbo green dot card that has a checking account and is a actual bank that i get my money deposit too from work

you are so correct so we are all good 

@lovemykids2 

I know people are claiming to get pending deposit notifications for TT card, but I can tell you for a fact it doesn’t do that and there’s nowhere in the app or online to add notifications for a pending deposit, only deposits that have posted. I have this card and my husband and I both have our paychecks dd on it and we NEVER receive a  any pending deposit notifications, as push, text or email.  We only receive a notification after it has posted.   

@lovemykids2 I would love to believe you would help the stress haha but if these emails/notifications are going out please can someone screenshot it on here thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies