Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Then we're all good.  No reason it shouldn't.  

Hey @Kolakkandi   You got notification from TT that your tax refund or your stimulus payment was being deposited the 15th?   I have notification set up but never get. notification 🤦🏽‍♀️

I heard they were sending out payments to those that live in NY first due to it being the epicenter of the pandemic.  I think that may explain why those that live in NY recieved notifications already

@Devin 

Read this:

Some Debit Cards Are Eligible to Receive Payments

Debit cards that are used by many tax preparation companies such as H&R Block and Intuit’s TurboTax as well as the Direct Express programs do qualify to receive these direct payments. That’s because these cards (H&R Block’s Emerald Card, Direct Express and TurboTax’s debit card) are linked to an actual bank account (with routing numbers) and all should qualify for the economic stimulus direct payment. This is relatively new information.

On the IRS transcript it does not show the routing or account number. I can access my , and I looked. Sorry

What's your source my broski?

My IRS transcript that I have always been able to look at. Sorry there is nothing related to the account or routing number.

may i ask what kind of notifications u got saying it willbe in 15th was it sent email text thank u for ur time

@kenandron   I am assuming you got a refund advance or had fees taken out of your refund, correct?

@lovemykids2 People are getting both.

I want to pay my federal taxes that iowe now

Hey all just joining in..making sure that TT card got some pending folks!? Thanks everyone. Just breathe. 

Sis,💕 you rock. Thank you for this answer. 

ok thanks havent gotten any yet but im sure they are working on it they have alot to send lol

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies