Solved: Could you help me Im trying to print my tax return I had to make change on it the old one is coming up to print off how can I print the new one with the changes

Could you help me Im trying to print my tax return I had to make change on it the old one is coming up to print off how can I print the new one with the changes

Sometimes the pdf on your homepage can lag behind when you make changes to fix a rejection/do an amended return.

You can print out the most recent copy of your return using the steps below:

Log into your account
Click Taxes and then My Tax Timeline
This should bring you to your 2016 tax information
Scroll down on the page until you see "Some Other Things You Can Do"
Click "Add a State" (you aren't going to add a state but this will let you back into your return)
Click My Account and then select Print Center
Follow the prompts and you will be able to download and print the return that has your corrected forms.

How did you make the change? Did you prepare a 1040X amended return?

Log into your account
Click Taxes and then My Tax Timeline

i need a copy of my 2015 tax return sent to the school i am going to attend

You can get a free transcript from the IRS:   
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript">https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript</a>