COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

WE WOULD LIKE TO PRINT A COPY OF OUR 2018 RETYRNS

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

Assuming the you have either paid the TurboTax online account fees with a credit card or have filed the 2018 federal tax return and it has been accepted by the IRS -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  Add a State 2018.JPG

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

Once I am on the login screen and login it bring me back to the login screen again. it is not going to the home page to select the year or info

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

Fr

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

I need copies of my 2018 tax returns. Can you help?

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

@Fr You posted your question to a thread that contains the answer you are seeking.  Read the thread--there are directions for how to print your return.

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

@frankmula071 wrote:

Try using a different browser.

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

I need paper copies of my 2018 tax returns.

I am buying a house