Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

buddymans

Can TurboTax provide me with an adjusted income verification letter for my loan officer.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Can TurboTax provide me with an adjusted income verification letter for my loan officer.

@buddymans 

For loan approval, supply a paper copy of your most recent  Form 1040 Pages 1 and 2.

They will ask you to sign it.

Or, for income verification, a copy of your most recent paystub should be sufficient.

Are you not W-2 ?.

buddymans

I am self employed 

The give the loan officer copies of your 1099-NEC forms and other documentation.

TT is a DIY income tax program and as such cannot give you any kind of verification for the loan ... ask them what you need to give them to prove your income and expenses.  Usually the Sch C from the tax return plus the bank account statement & CC statements and/or any other bookkeeping records will work.  Sometimes they want a P&L statement which is basically the Sch C for a sole proprietor.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies