Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

Can not Download/Print 2018 Tax Return?

@jleon11 Please see the following TurboTax FAQ for instructions on how to view a prior return: How do I access a prior year return?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

cant find my tax return for 2018

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

To get a copy of your 2020 tax return that you filed this year, sign in to the account you used to file this year's taxes and either:

• Select Download/print return if your return has been accepted.
  • Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents (select Show if needed) and select Download/print return (PDF).

If you don't see your 2020 return:

• You might be in the wrong account. Use our account recovery tool to check to see if you have other accounts.
  • You might not have filed your taxes yet. If you see options like My Info, Federal, State, Review, and File in the left menu, you haven't filed your taxes yet. Select File to do so. You'll be able to print a copy of your return when you file them.

Your printout will include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files but not W-2s, 1099s, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage, etc. because TurboTax didn't generate those forms.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Adm M Pawlica
Returning Member

You are MOTHER **bleep**ERS ! I will Never use yourFu cken TT - bc I cant save it or print it! **bleep** YOU!

@ Adm M Pawlica wrote:

You are MOTHER **bleep**ERS ! I will Never use yourFu cken TT - bc I cant save it or print it! **bleep** YOU!

That's certainly an unusual way to ask for help in a user community forum.  This is not a direct route to TurboTax Support.  Unfortunately, without any actual information to go on, I suspect it would be difficult for folks in the user forum to offer any suggestions off of that.

We don't even know what product you are using (Online or desktop software), or what operating system (Mac vs Windows), or what tax year, or what/where the roadblock is.

If you prefer, you can phone the folks at TurboTax Support who can question you in realtime.

TurboTax Support hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies