chloe-sdad2018

Can my ex wife's attorney make me amend my taxes without a signed court order given to me??

If you filed an incorrect or fraudulent return you need to correct it per the IRS rules. 

Why do they insist you amend your return ?    And why would it affect the Ex?

An attorney can threaten to complain about your actions or lack of actions to a judge, but the attorney cannot directly force you to do anything. But I am sure you already knew that.  If you want to understand how federal tax law affects your situation, you will need to give us more details.

Mike9241

make you - no. take you to court and or report you to the IRS - yes.