Solved: Can I use Direct Debit in TurboTax Business for a ...

LongtimeTTaxUser

Can I use Direct Debit in TurboTax Business for a Form 1041 (Trust) amount due if I eFile?

If I eFile in TurboTax Business for a Form 1041 (Trust), can I use Direct Debit for online payment of amount due, even though I apparently cannot use the IRS payment system for Form1041 $due?

tagteam

Yes, you can pay via direct debit, the fact that you cannot use EFTPS notwithstanding. 

EFTPS, by the way, requires enrollment and perhaps you have not enrolled. Regardless, you can still pay via direct debit when you e-file.

tagteam