jasminmckenzie

Can I redo my return and make corrections to my 8863? I have not mailed my completed return yet?

bluedeb

All long as you have not filed your return (mailed or e-filed), you can go back and make any changes or corrections you need to.  

bluedeb

seattlefuze

But, turbotax thinks I filed and the only option appears to be to complete an amended return.  How to proceed to change forms since I did not efile and have not mailed the completed return to the IRS.

Click on Add a State to let you back into your retun. 

How to change from Mail to Efile

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/e-file/help/how-do-i-change-from-mail-to-e-file-in-turbotax-online...