Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

morin2157

Can I get my card # for the card I didn't receive so I can give you what you ask for?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Can I get my card # for the card I didn't receive so I can give you what you ask for?

Are you referring to the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card.?    It normally should have arrived 5-10 business days after you were approved for it.

"so I can give you what you ask for."

This is mainly a user community forum, not a direct route to TurboTax Support.  The Card's customer service is a different outfit from TurboTax Support.   What are you being asked, and by whom?   

This is the customer service number for the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card:  (888) 285-4169.

Are you trying to report a card as "not received" and referring to the automated customer support?  If so, when you phone the Card's support number, you obviously can't enter the 16-digit number that you do not know.  It will then ask for your SSN instead, but don't enter it at that point.  Keep listening, and you'll hear a prompt that says "to report a card as lost, stolen, or never received."   Choose that option, then listen to the next menu carefully to report it  and choose "never received" and continue with the prompts.

Ajshon30

Re: Can I get my card # for the card I didn't receive so I can transfer it as a direct deposit

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

@Ajshon30 We are unable to assist with the Turbo Visa Debit Card in this forum. You will need to contact the Turbo Visa Debit Card customer service. The correct number is listed on the Turbo Visa Debit Card Contact Us page. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies