Solved: Can I file My Individual return and my Brothers Return on the premier turbo tax

Can I file My Individual return and my Brothers Return on the premier turbo tax

When using the online product, only one tax return can be prepared and filed with each account. You must create a new account using a new user ID and password to prepare another return. You must pay again. 

To prepare more than one tax return, the CD/download product installed on your computer is a better deal. You can efile up to 5 federal returns with one purchase and prepare an unlimited number of returns. The preparation of state returns for one state is included with all versions except Basic when purchased from TurboTax. All versions have the same forms so you don't need a higher version than Deluxe unless you need more guidance.