Can i file a 1040x to include missing wages for a past year i filed MFJ if i am no longer in contact with my ex spouse?

I just found out that I did not report all of my income for 2014 and 2015 and I would like to report it. The only problem is that in 2014 and 2015 I filed MFJ but currently I am in the process of a divorce and my ex wife and I have not spoken in months. 

Is it possible to report my income for that year without her signature or consent?

You would have to amend the Joint returns.  And it is too late to get any refunds from them.  You probably need her signature.  Ask your attorney.

How to amend.  You can only use Turbo Tax to amend the last 3 years unless you have the 2014 program already installed on your computer.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-... 

To amend a joint return both parties must agree to amend and both need to sign .... talk to your divorce attorney to facilitate this situation.