jamesdog94

Can I edit/change anything after I have submitted my taxes?

Before they have been accepted
ee-ea

The IRS will start processing returns on Feb 12. Until then TurboTax will hold your pending e-filed return. Pending returns can not be changed. If the return is accepted you will get an email. If the return is rejected the e-mail will tell you what to correct and you can make changes before

e-filing again. Amend to change an accepted return. Instructions below. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-...

dnasbricks2

If you want to review and update your 2020 return, please enter your information here by February 6, to have your 2020 tax return sent back to you.  You will then receive an email from TurboTax on February 8, letting you know that your return is available and providing you with detailed instructions on how to review, update and re-file your tax return without the Recovery Rebate Credit.

See: How can I review and update my 2020 tax return?