ac5245

Can I create an addendum

KurtL1

Can I create an addendum

Are you asking how to create an Addendum or a Amended Return?

If you are needing to correct a return previously filed with the IRS you would need to file an Amended Return.  To see how to file an amended return see How to amend return.

Can I create an addendum

If you are asking to amend a 2019 return the answer is NO.  You cannot amend yet.

Did you e-file?  Did you click a big orange button that said “Transmit my returns now?”  Does your account say “pending?”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4169486-can-i-change-my-return-if-i-already-submitted-it-and-you-r...

carla doty

Can I create an addendum

I have my taxes pending and I got a 1095A form that I forgot about. What should I do?

Can I create an addendum

@carla doty wrote:

If you have e-filed your tax return and need to change the information on the tax return then you will need to wait for the tax return to either be accepted or rejected by the IRS.
If the tax return is rejected then you can make your changes and re-file the tax return.
If the tax return is accepted then you will have to amend the tax return to make your changes. An amended tax, Form 1040X, return can only be printed, signed, dated and mailed by you to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed. The IRS will take up to 4 months to process the amended tax return. Wait until you have received the tax refund or the taxes owed have been paid and processed by the IRS before amending the tax return.