jillianmain94

Can anyone please help me access my spouses individual return?

To access online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

Did you file Joint or as MFS Married filing Separate?  If you used the same online account it is only good for 1 return.  If you did another return it overwrote the first return.

If you filed Joint, Joint is only 1 return for the both of you combined.  It's not split out for each spouse.