By mistake i did wrong tex before two month and no...

ankurpatel2119-g

By mistake i did wrong tex before two month and now i did new tex with turbo but its didn’t submit but i send that pepper by us miles with writing letters of my before mistake and old pepper so c

Sorry ... try again.  Your post makes no sense ... try full sentences ... click on reply and use all the words you need.

If you filed a wrong return you fix it by mailing in an Amended 1040X return.  Is that what you did?

How to amend a current year tax return
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-turbotax-online-return/00/27577