Ask the Experts about the Child Tax Credit >> Event happening NOW!
_brian

Any Turbo Prepaid Card Users Out There?

Hey Turbo Community!

I lead the Turbo Card here at TurboTax and would love to hear what you liked and what you wish for when it comes to your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card. 

@aubreejohnson @dresmiff40 @Charles01 @Daisyvera310

Feel free to direct message me anytime too!

Brian

Carl

Any Turbo Prepaid Card Users Out There?

Hi Brian,

Currently the page at https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4159588-about-the-turbosm-prepaid-visa-card-and-cash-advance-loan clearly states that the cash advance offer is no longer available. Is that permanent? Or should the wording be changed to indicate it's no longer available for the 2017 tax season, and may or may not return for 2018?

Molly930

Any Turbo Prepaid Card Users Out There?

I have received two intuit turbo prepaid Visa cards. I have activated both. How can I find out which card the IRS will load my refund too?

Any Turbo Prepaid Card Users Out There?

I wonder if bringing this to your attention will help.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/discussions/lounge/4773215-turbo-visa-card-problems-are-a-real-headache

Molly930

Any Turbo Prepaid Card Users Out There?

Do you know if there is a daily limit of how much can be withdrawn each day. My plan is to buy a car with refund so I will want to withdraw $5000 of my refund at once or just have the car dealer run it through as a credit card.  Is there a daily limit amount for withdrawal