turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Any Turbo Prepaid Card Users Out There?

Hey Turbo Community!

I lead the Turbo Card here at TurboTax and would love to hear what you liked and what you wish for when it comes to your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card. 

@aubreejohnson @dresmiff40 @Charles01 @Daisyvera310

Feel free to direct message me anytime too!

Brian

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Carl
Level 15

Hi Brian,

Currently the page at https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4159588-about-the-turbosm-prepaid-visa-card-and-cash-advance-loan clearly states that the cash advance offer is no longer available. Is that permanent? Or should the wording be changed to indicate it's no longer available for the 2017 tax season, and may or may not return for 2018?

I have received two intuit turbo prepaid Visa cards. I have activated both. How can I find out which card the IRS will load my refund too?

I wonder if bringing this to your attention will help.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/discussions/lounge/4773215-turbo-visa-card-problems-are-a-real-headache

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Do you know if there is a daily limit of how much can be withdrawn each day. My plan is to buy a car with refund so I will want to withdraw $5000 of my refund at once or just have the car dealer run it through as a credit card.  Is there a daily limit amount for withdrawal 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies