Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

And never received my birthday eighteen hundred or the sixty three dollars

When are you going to give me a fat pay
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

What are you talking about ???   Please try again. 

See previous post  (from a year ago:

I did get this date New York City state the $63 and I'm still waiting on the 1800 I haven't got it y...

@user591490838 

You are using the LIVE version of TurboTax.....you can get direct access to an agent...since we here have ABSOULUTELY no idea what you are talking about. 

Talk to your LIVE agent !!!

How do I connect with a tax expert in TurboTax Live? (intuit.com)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

"My birthday eighteen hundred or the sixty three dollars"

What on earth are you asking about?   There are no income tax checks issued to you for your birthday.  This is the user forum where we answer questions about income tax returns/refunds and how to use the TurboTax software to prepare income tax returns.  If someone in your family promised you birthday money, pursue it with them.   The government is not in the business of sending you a birthday card with money in it.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Based on your other post from Feb 2022 you still haven't received your federal $1800 refund and state $63.   The 1800 sounds like the first stimulus on your 2020 tax return?  Maybe they didn't get your tax returns.  Did you  efile them?  Maybe they rejected or you didn't finish filing them or you were were suppose to mail them.

If you efiled were they Accepted?   Log into your account and check.  When you efile you get back 2 emails. The first email only confirms the transmission. The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile. When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc. What does it say?

TomD8
Level 15

@VolvoGirl --  Nice sleuthing!

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies