turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mbost17

Can you tell what’s going on with my returns. I have mailed my tax returns a week ago and I want to know what’s going on?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can you tell what’s going on with my returns. I have mailed my tax returns a week ago and I want to know what’s going on?

4 weeks after you print and mail it, you can start checking IRS Where’s my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/ 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

4 weeks after you print and mail it, you can start checking IRS Where’s my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/ 

And just to double check,  you mailed them to different places, right?  Not federal and state in one envelope.
mbost17

Yes I did.
mbost17

I put the federal in one envelope and state in the other. I put each exact addresses on each envelope that they instructed me to.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies