turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2121 Form 1040-ES is printing with DO NOT FILE FORM NOT FINAL When will this be final? How do I get this watermark off the form?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

2121 Form 1040-ES is printing with DO NOT FILE FORM NOT FINAL When will this be final? How do I get this watermark off the form?

To find out when the form will be available and how to get the watermark off of the form, please see the following TurboTax FAQWhy does DO NOT FILE, FORM NOT FINAL appear on my printouts?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Not a helpful answer.  Your tables of when forms will be available tells me the 1040ES is available.  Your advice that I printed before efiling is useless because your software tells me I can't efile and I must file on paper.  How can I get a useful answer?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number hereIf you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Manage cookies