ptoby55

2121 Form 1040-ES is printing with DO NOT FILE FORM NOT FINAL When will this be final? How do I get this watermark off the form?

AshleyLO

To find out when the form will be available and how to get the watermark off of the form, please see the following TurboTax FAQWhy does DO NOT FILE, FORM NOT FINAL appear on my printouts?

ptoby55

Not a helpful answer.  Your tables of when forms will be available tells me the 1040ES is available.  Your advice that I printed before efiling is useless because your software tells me I can't efile and I must file on paper.  How can I get a useful answer?

KatrinaLO

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number hereIf you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/