Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Your Kansas return is on hold due to an update needed for K-40SVR, which will be available on 02/09/23. On or after 02/09/23, run through final review, and re-transmit.

What exactly does this mean? That I can refile as soon as form K-40SVR  gets updated? What is this form?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Your Kansas return is on hold due to an update needed for K-40SVR, which will be available on 02/09/23. On or after 02/09/23, run through final review, and re-transmit.

It means exactly what is says ... you wait for the update and resubmit the return after that date. 

The  form K-40SVR is a credit ... always  look/review the return carefully before you file. 

https://www.ksrevenue.gov/pdf/k-40svr.pdf

Use the print center to save the PDF ... once you are logged into the program ...

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  

JHipp1

I have followed your instructions - 4 times now.  It doesn't matter what I do it rejects it and provides the date of next day to try again.  Message says new Turbo Tax update needs applied and then try again.  No new state updates have been available.  Talked to TT help and they suggested I delete Kansas forms and re-enter which I din.  Same results.

What's next???

psl55

The new update on 2/10/23 STILL does not work!! Same error message. This is getting old.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies