turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Your account e-mail has not been confirmed. Please log intoTurboTax.com on a web browser to complete the e-mail verification process before retrying your e-file

How can i correct this error?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Your account e-mail has not been confirmed. Please log intoTurboTax.com on a web browser to complete the e-mail verification process before retrying your e-file

What happens when you follow the steps mentioned in the error?  Are you able to complete the email verification process or does it keep looping?  Please post here in the thread more details, and someone will follow up with the next steps.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I continue to get this error and I'm trying on 2 different devices 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please try the steps in the Help Article here.  If you are still receiving this error, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible. 

jco76039

There are exactly ZERO answers or help of any kind in either of the articles you just listed. 

Please stop wasting peoples' time. If you don't know the answer then say you don't know the answer; don't link to articles that have nothing to do with the question. 

I am having the same problem. It says I haven't completed the email verification process, but I have not been sent any such email, and such an email is not in my junk/spam folder. Please help! 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact us via phone to get assistance with this issue.  To speak with a TurboTax Expert, refer to the instructions in the following Help Article:  How do I contact TurboTax?

@Kilgore Karamazov

There is an option to "verify email" in your profile settings. It will then send you a link to confirm. Why can't you just explain that to everyone instead of leaving the obtuse message "Your email address still has no been verified." You should leave instructions, dammnit! 

Although I don't get paid to do technical support, like some others here, I was able to easily find the solution. There is an option to "verify email" in your profile settings. It will then send you a link to confirm. I hope you figured it out. They literally have no answers here. Their job is to constantly redirect you. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies