Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I did not receive a 1099MISC from Uber eats even though I made more than $600. I am not sure where/how to enter this into my Turbo Tax form

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I did not receive a 1099MISC from Uber eats even though I made more than $600. I am not sure where/how to enter this into my Turbo Tax form

You will still enter this income as self-employment income and you can enter your self-employed income/expenses for Schedule C without a Form 1099-MISC by following the instructions below -

• Log into your account and click Take Me To My Return (you must click this before searching if you are not already in your account)
  • Type “Schedule C" in the search box, top right of your screen, then click the magnifying glass
  • Click the "jump to schedule c" link in the search results.
  • You will arrive at the Your Business Summary page where you can add or edit a business
  • If you haven't set up a business profile yet, the program will ask you some basic questions about your business (which is delivery driving in this case)
  • Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your business income and expenses
  • There will be two sections to enter business income - the first is for 1099-MISC forms (since you didn't receive one you will not use this section - however, do note that the forms were only due for mailing on Jan 31st, so it is still possible yours is in the mail)
  • The other section is for entering your cash or other income received as additional income - you can use this section.
  • Proceed with the interview to finish up the income and proceed to the expenses section 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You will still enter this income as self-employment income and you can enter your self-employed income/expenses for Schedule C without a Form 1099-MISC by following the instructions below -

• Log into your account and click Take Me To My Return (you must click this before searching if you are not already in your account)
  • Type “Schedule C" in the search box, top right of your screen, then click the magnifying glass
  • Click the "jump to schedule c" link in the search results.
  • You will arrive at the Your Business Summary page where you can add or edit a business
  • If you haven't set up a business profile yet, the program will ask you some basic questions about your business (which is delivery driving in this case)
  • Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your business income and expenses
  • There will be two sections to enter business income - the first is for 1099-MISC forms (since you didn't receive one you will not use this section - however, do note that the forms were only due for mailing on Jan 31st, so it is still possible yours is in the mail)
  • The other section is for entering your cash or other income received as additional income - you can use this section.
  • Proceed with the interview to finish up the income and proceed to the expenses section 
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies