June 4, 2019 11:32 PM
You may delete Form 2210 ( for underpayment penalty). Here's the general procedure for deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:
- Open your return in TurboTax. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and select the Take me to my return button.)
- In the left side bar, select Tax Tools> Tools.
- In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
- Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet and follow the onscreen instructions.
Or, try this:
- Enter Forms mode by clicking "Forms" in the upper right section of the screen.
- Find form 2210 in the list on the left side.
- From the Forms drop-down menu on the top left, select Delete form 2210.