turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

LisaL413

Trying to import my 10-99R, it says to enter my TD bank account number, and the 11 digit doc # on the 10-99 itself to do so. How do I get the document ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ThomasM

Trying to import my 10-99R, it says to enter my TD bank account number, and the 11 digit doc # on the 10-99 itself to do so. How do I get the document ?

You'll need to make a phone call to TD Ameritrade and see if they'll give you the doc # over the phone.  They are in the process of preparing and sending out/posting the 1099-R forms this month.  If they'll give you the number now, great; if not, then you may have to wait a week or two until they issue the document.  See what they say.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ThomasM

You'll need to make a phone call to TD Ameritrade and see if they'll give you the doc # over the phone.  They are in the process of preparing and sending out/posting the 1099-R forms this month.  If they'll give you the number now, great; if not, then you may have to wait a week or two until they issue the document.  See what they say.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies