turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

srisner

I need to file tax returns for two Subchapter S corporations. Do I need to purchase 2 copies of TurboTax Business or can I just pay for an extra e-filing for the 2nd one?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I need to file tax returns for two Subchapter S corporations. Do I need to purchase 2 copies of TurboTax Business or can I just pay for an extra e-filing for the 2nd one?

You just need 1 Business program.  It can do all the federal returns.  Do you need to do state?  You have to buy the state program separate.  When they are the same types of businesses (such as two S Corps) and file taxes in the same state, buy one product and use for all at no extra charge. Business State efile included.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You just need 1 Business program.  It can do all the federal returns.  Do you need to do state?  You have to buy the state program separate.  When they are the same types of businesses (such as two S Corps) and file taxes in the same state, buy one product and use for all at no extra charge. Business State efile included.

Oh, here's the page to buy Business.  It says you get 5 federal efiles.  So you don't need to pay anything extra for the second one.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/...>
srisner

Thanks. I do not need to file state returns.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies