turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

myersdd50

Why am I getting charged 124.98 when I had purchased a bad cd from sam's club. I was told I could do my taxes on line and there would be no charge.

Doesn't make me feel like i can trust your company.  Feels like hidden fees.  Will I get charged more for asking the question?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Why am I getting charged 124.98 when I had purchased a bad cd from sam's club. I was told I could do my taxes on line and there would be no charge.

Who said you can use Online?  The Desktop program does not apply to the online versions.  If you talked to customer service they should have given you a service code to apply to online.  Talk to them again,

Contact Customer Service 5am-9pm Pacific Time 7 days a week
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/">https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/</a>  

You have to return the bad CD to Sam's Club for a refund

Or if you can't install the CD then ask to get the download instead.  Using the download is different than using the Online web version.  Maybe they meant to go online and download the program?

If you are able to install the Desktop program maybe using the download then you can move your Online return into the Desktop program without paying for online.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies