Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am efiling return,asking for agi. filed separately last year and filing jointly this year. do we combine agis from last year's two separate returns? Or use my AGI only?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CarolineM
Employee Writer

I am efiling return,asking for agi. filed separately last year and filing jointly this year. do we combine agis from last year's two separate returns? Or use my AGI only?

You have to put both of your individual AGIs in, don't combine them. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
CarolineM
Employee Writer

You have to put both of your individual AGIs in, don't combine them. 

Turbo tax exiling allows me to enter only one agi in the cd download app how do I put in both numbers in the box
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please see this TurboTax FAQ: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5534329">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5534329</a>
sdtalbert

this FAQ is no longer valid - my federal got rejected as it needs 2018 AGI, when I said help me fix it, it ask for my AGI and so I filled in mine only.  Where do I enter my husbands separately?

sdtalbert

I found another FAQ that answered the question.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies