turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Support ID xxxxxxxxx: You guys should be arrested for impersonating a support team.

Support ID xxxxxxxxx:   you have hung up on me 4 times, this afternoon; each time declaring that you have matched my support ID.  You guys should be arrested for impersonating a support team.  I am attempting to agree to TT taking the Audit Defense fee from my refund.  However, the "I agree" button is not working.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Support ID xxxxxxxxx: You guys should be arrested for impersonating a support team.

It is too late to efile and to have any fees deducted from your refund.  That is only available when you efile.  You now have to print and mail and pay any fees with a credit card.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

It is too late to efile and to have any fees deducted from your refund.  That is only available when you efile.  You now have to print and mail and pay any fees with a credit card.

You can pay by  either credit card, debit card, or a prepaid debit card you can purchase at at store.

Also be aware that even if you could pay any product fees out of your Federal refund, there is a 34.99 service fee for doing so (39.99 for California filers.)  So it saves you money to pay upfront.

Thanks for the reminder.  I will pay with my card.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies