Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

My AIG is wrong

1 Reply
New Member

My AIG is wrong

You can find your AGI from last year through the IRS website.

This will allow you to view, print, or download your transcript from last year that will have your AGI in it.

Hope this helps!

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings