turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anybody being on a 45-60 day review this year get a ddd?

I received one letter on march 8th . The 4464c . I also orders my transcript but im still lost. If they are still waiting on third party ... i may be waiting til next year jeeezzz . I had three jobs...

They are all messed up... i cant have my money bc its allmessed up. Ugh

My 60 day review was  up on April 27th. Called irs and was told they would put in a referral and I would have to wait another 60 days for some one to contact me or release my funds. I’m in disbelief.

Ok i updated today . Woke up and ddd for may 9th . I files 1/31. After 60 day review i called 4/27 release request put in same day now tool updated omgg i can move forward. Anyone get a TA or update?

Only issue with my refund was that i left out 300 on a w2

I have not been updated. I called 4/24, they put in a release fund request. Still nothing. They said everything looked ok, just have to wait.

I hope everyone got interest on that money.  Funny how things work they have no problem taking our money every week or 2. But when we try and get it back they stall.  LOL.   Government for you.   

Lol
WillK
Intuit Alumni

Yes, there have been a few taxpayers that have reported they got a ddd after the review was completed, and a few that reported they didn't. You can always keep checking: https://www.irs.gov/refunds to see if the IRS has posted a refund ddd, or call them to find out as well. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jaysexy81

Has anyone received their refund who was on a 60 day hold from 3/1/18? I was randomly selected and told I would have to wait 60 days. Starting on 03/05/18. So my release date should have been 05/07/18. But my bars have still not updated and no new letter in the mail. Called irs and was told it was still under review and they could take as long as they want.
erinw1990

I haven't received my refund yet but checked tge wmr website and happen to finally be on the second bar after being reviewed for the 60 day review I filed January 31st & since than until today I was on the first bar and said my account is being reviewed I finally got a ddd today for may 23rd so the wait is almost over trust me I almost gave up its been roughly 4 months being reviewed you'll get there soon
jaysexy81

Erinw1990 did you ever receive your refund? Im still waiting wirh no 2nd letter telling me why they are now putting me on a new 30 day review. With no reasoning. I have been waiting for months and every time I call they don't give me any new info.
Dallen678

Same here closing in on my 120th day of review this is crazy

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies