Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anybody being on a 45-60 day review this year get a ddd?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
WillK
Intuit Alumni

Yes, there have been a few taxpayers that have reported they got a ddd after the review was completed, and a few that reported they didn't. You can always keep checking: https://www.irs.gov/refunds to see if the IRS has posted a refund ddd, or call them to find out as well. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

27 Replies

Did u receive yet

No

When did u receive  your letter?

My 60 days will b may 1st.

I did get a letter feb 23rd. And actually when you asked i checked and i have a ddd for the 9th. It took so long i got a tax advocate and she said it should be by april 19th. Which would have been 60 days.

Don't do an amendment if they say your withholdings are off. Wait it out. Thats what i did. Abd amendment would be 16 weeks.

Oh wow! Im glad you have a date now. I am waiting for sure but do you know why you were under review and did transcripts  help you at all ?  I recevied my letter on march 8 was put under review march 5.

I dont quality  for tax advocate...

I called and i dont meet the criteria

For a tax advocate you can make up some. They dont verify. But i didnt get any transcripts. Advocate told me my husband withholdings were off by a few dollars. Irs rep said amend but advocate said wait. Just wait was all i could do. And honestly im still not excited because peoples bars have came up and then left. So i will just wait until its in my account.

Ahh i see. I will try again with TA.i  believe that will make a difference, as least for reassurance. Oh and wait. *rolls eyes* have you always used turbotax?

I think you will get it in ur account but better prepare  for worst so you will not be disappointed.  When did u file?

I filed jan 25th. And actually didn't use turbo tax. I used h and r block. I couldn't find a group chat about my situation on h and r block website.

@joanellelafortun did you receive any notice saying that you were under review for certain things or was it  just randomly selected. My wait is up May 10th and I don't qualify either for advocate. She did state that they are waiting on a third party. I am not sure what that all means, but she said just to wait it out, because I do not need to go to the business office at my job. It is all messed up this year.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies