Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kcatlin83

Placed a download order for turbotax deluxe 2018 and have no download options when I click on the link in the email

ordered turbotax deluxe 2018 and click the link in the email and have no options to down load, I can see the 2018 section but no link

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
VanessaC
Intuit Alumni

Placed a download order for turbotax deluxe 2018 and have no download options when I click on the link in the email

You should be able to access from "My Downloads" within your profile/account settings - if you try clicking your profile/account info & scroll to the bottom, click thru "TurboTax CD/Download billing and shipping info", then scroll over to the downloads tab, you should be able to download from there!

kcatlin83

I see that section and it shows the 2018 download but has no tab to click on
VanessaC
Intuit Alumni

Hmm, can you take a look here: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901571-minimum-system-requirements-for-turbotax-windows-software"...> & confirm if your device meets the system requirements?
kcatlin83

I have windows 8.1 and ran a update check and no updates are available at this time, I've used the same computer last year and had no problems
VanessaC
Intuit Alumni

Yeah, you should be fine then, hmmm. Did you try clearing your cache? I'd try doing that and then re-logging in and check to see if it's there. It should have a little blue clickable button next to the name of the product you ordered.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies