Xxxxxxxxx incident number was supposed to result in a credit to my credit card for an incorrect charge...it has not yet posted; incident recorded 04-09-16. Please advise

This is a user forum, not TT Support (which is closed until Monday).

You will need to contact TurboTax customer service through their website for your situation.  When entering your problem on the website, use the keywords billing issues.

Use the following TurboTax website to contact TurboTax customer service:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Support hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific

Submit your question and a phone number will be provided for Call to speak directly with a TurboTax agent.