turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Any ones changes

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Mine still shows the same. I filed 1/31/18

Nope!! :’-(

Anyone changes
trika12

Nope
dbennet7

Mine still the same, filed on 1/19/2018 and accepted 1/23/2018.  So frustrating!
jlc614

Accepted on 1/24 with the standard received and processing message. Then 12 days ago when I originally posted this message it changed to the "further review...longer then federal return" message...then a week ago changed back to received and processing...no change since then.

I looked at previous years and I received the exact same message every year since 2014 and my state taxes were DD anywhere from 2/18-3/1. Mine still shows the same message. They update the status every 24 hours around 7am.

Wow thanks for finally giving us a general time when they do update the site with our return information.

You’re welcome 🙂 I called them to find that part out. It’s complete BS that they pull this every year. We work hard and deserve our money!!!!

Thank you mine still say the same thing
kuntry87

Same here I called they said there will be an update around 1pm... So hopefully wen he check we get some gd news
kuntry87

We

I'll be checking after 1.. I'll give till 2 actually and see if any changes on my end.
trika12

I checked still says being processed sigh
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies