turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

1245D

Worst customer service!!

This company has the worst customer service policies when their product is defective. Absolute worst. The back end team has zero understanding of what the term means and is probably based on company policies that are unsupportive of customers when their product is defective. Very sad that a company won't stand behind what it sells! I have used this software for 10 years and will never buy or recommend tis product again!! My service rep was wonderful. Too bad the company policies are not. Will be filing a complaint with the BBB. Horrible service and policies.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Worst customer service!!

What is the defect?

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Worst customer service!!

Yes I am trying to efile my Tax return and its keeps rejecting. I checked every information three times and tried again and again it keeps rejecting and charged me $20.00 for NJ state filing when it says 5 Federal and 1 state filing is free. They don't have any customer service where we can contact. I was using H & R Block since last 20 Years this is first time, I am using TT. Very disappointed. hope someone will contact and give their phone number to contact.

TurdotaxSucks
Returning Member

Worst customer service!!

I agree!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies