Will working 2 jobs make me owe?

Will working 2 jobs make me owe?

I had to work 2 jobs this year to pay my rent. Will that make me owe or will i receive a refund?

Will working 2 jobs make me owe?

There are too many variables in your tax return for anyone to be able to answer your question.  If your 2 jobs gave you enough income to bump you into a higher tax bracket, maybe you'll owe a bit.  However, each employer should be withholding taxes based on your W-4 that you were required to fill out, which "should" at least help you shoot for a close estimate of your tax liability.

You'll just have to wait until you have received your W-2s and any other tax documents, and then enter your information (including any exemptions and deductions to which you are entitled) to see what the end result is.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Will working 2 jobs make me owe?

Will working 2 jobs make me owe?

Thank you, @SweetieJean!