Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jyzkopf

Will TurboTa Download work on a MacBook Air with the M2 chip running Ventura 13.0.1?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Will TurboTa Download work on a MacBook Air with the M2 chip running Ventura 13.0.1?

jyzkopf

This doesn't really answer the question. 

Really ... look again at the MINIMUM system requirements for MAC  ... if your OS is Ventura 13.0.1 ... is that not included in  Big Sur 11.0  OR LATER  requirement? 

1a.jpg

Additionally see - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/tta-system-requirements

Operating Systems

• macOS Big Sur 11 or later (macOS Catalina 10.15 not supported)
    • Specific macOS: macOS Big Sur 11, macOS Monterey 12, macOS Ventura 13

For what it's worth I'm running a Mac Studio on MacOS 13.2.1 and I have to force quit TurboTax every time.  When I try to quit normally, it freezes up.  Fortunately it appears I can save the return before attempting to quit and when I re-open it, it picks up where I left off, so this is more an inconvenience... at least I hope.  

FYI... it seems that it will eventually quit.  Takes about 5-10 minutes of the "Not Responding" and the app quits.  Slick.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Tax for Mac should update once you force close and reopen it. 

If you are having trouble with this, please click here to contact us by phone. @jmsteele313 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yeah... no... it always updates and when it opens it says everything is updated.  It's an issue where it takes a VERY VERY LONG TIME to quit.  Thanks.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Is your iOS software up to date on the Mac? @jmsteele313 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies