Solved: Will the information of the past returns be delete...

OhiaLehua

Will the information of the past returns be deleted if I press "Clear and Start over"?

I would like to clear the information I put for the 2020 tax return. Will the information of the returns I filed with Turbotax in the past be deleted if I press "Clear and start over" in the Tax Tool menu? I have not made any payment yet.

Using clear and start over will not delete you past year returns.  It will only clear out the information you entered for 2020.

OhiaLehua

@xmasbaby0 Thank you!